Student Tax Services
A Word on... Student Tax
Regular Work
Holiday, Casual and Seasonal Work
National Insurance
Self Employment
Minimum Wage
Starting a Job
Leaving a Job
Getting your Tax Back
Student Loan
Tax Code
Rental Income
Capital Gains Tax
Inheritance Tax
International Matters
Student Tax Tips
Online Help
Tax Glossary
Tax Rates

Whenever you start a regular job, always complete and submit form P46 to your employer. This form is only relevant if this is your first job or your first job in the tax year.

If you have worked before in the same tax year then you need to give your new employer form P45 that you would have received when you left your previous job.


© Student Tax Services 2005. All rights reserved


Web Design and Hosting by RatArt