Student Tax Services
A Word on... Student Tax
Regular Work
Holiday, Casual and Seasonal Work
National Insurance
Self Employment
Minimum Wage
Starting a Job
Leaving a Job
Getting your Tax Back
Student Loan
Tax Code
Rental Income
Capital Gains Tax
Inheritance Tax
International Matters
Student Tax Tips
Online Help
Tax Glossary
Tax Rates

STS A Word on Leaving your Job A Word on Leaving your Job

If your employer ever hands you your P45, then make sure it is as a result of you leaving your employment, rather than your employer asking you to leave!

You must ensure you receive this form as it contains all the information about your earnings with your employer in the tax year.

One part should be sent to the Inland Revenue, one part should be kept by you and the other handed to your new employer when you start a new job.

You must ensure you keep this form safe, as it will contain the relevant details you need to obtain any tax rebate.

STS A Word on Leaving your Job


© Student Tax Services 2005. All rights reserved


Web Design and Hosting by RatArt